The Holistic Science of Increasing Fertility Naturally
If you have been searching for information on how to increase fertility naturally, you may just find what you are looking for in this episode. When Sarah Clark was 28 years old, she received a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. She accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through in vitro fertilization. Years later she realized the root cause of her infertility was a food intolerance.
Sarah Clark is a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Sarah is the author of Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge your Fertility Naturally, Fabulously Fertile Cookbook, and Fertility Preparation Program. Her fertility coaching program, which includes functional lab testing, supports couples to make diet and lifestyle changes that dramatically improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby!
She is super proud of the amazing community in her Fab Fertile Support Group on Facebook where she offers free weekly challenges, motivation, and support to couples facing infertility!
Sarah Clark Offers:
- Free 15-minute health history review
- Fabulously Fertile Book
- Fabulously Fertile Cookbook
- Fertility Preparation Program
- Online Fertility Yoga Series
- Online Mindfulness Fertility Series – launching Jan 2017
- Fertility Coaching Program
In Our Interview Sarah Teaches:
- How diet and lifestyle impact fertility
- How food sensitivities can help to uncover why unable to conceive
- How functional testing can uncover areas for healing and improve chances of conception
- Which foods to each for pregnancy
- Which foods to avoid for pregnancy
- How functional testing helps get to root cause of infertility
Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge Your Fertility Naturally – by Sarah Clark
Conquering Infertility – by Dr. Alice Domar
Visit her website for the FREE 3-day Fertility Diet Challenge loaded with chef prepared recipes that will prepare your body for a baby!